1 ½ Cup Candy Corn
¾ cup smooth Peanut Butter
1 ½ cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Line an 8” square baking pan with parchment paper or aluminum foil. Set Aside
- Melt chocolate in a large heat proof bowl in microwave, or in a double pan on stove until smooth.
- Pour half the chocolate onto the bottom of the prepared pan. Smooth out, set aside to set.
- In the meantime, place candy corn in a heat proof bowl and melt in the microwave for 45 seconds. Stir and melt an additional 20-30 seconds until smooth.
- Add peanut butter to the melted candy corn. Stir until smooth. Warm up in the microwave if necessary.
- Pour the mixture over the set chocolate in the pan. Spread until smooth.
- Pour the remainder of the melted chocolate over the butterfinger filling and spread until smooth.
- Place pan in the refrigerator to set. About 1 hour
- Cut into squires or triangles and serve. Yum! Yum!
- Store in the refrigerator in an air tight contain for up to 5 days.
Recipe was shared by Melissa Schenek